Artist - Aaron McConomy


I found these images the other day and found the link to the website.... managed to find out the artists name and thats about it.
I guessing this fella really doesn't want to reveal much about himself on the World Wide Web which makes a lot of sense. Google is very well aware of all my actions due to the fact that I am a huge supporter and they can watch everything I do through my numerous accounts. Probably not the greatest thing but I have done it now and there is no turning back.
Anyways..... the artist name is Aaron McConomy.
Aaron McConomy is a 33 years old artist born in Canada. His current obsessions include zeppelins, fixed gear bicycles and girls with cute ears a source has informed me of.

Anyways I thought I would share them with you all cause I think they are full of awesomeness.

Check out his website - http://theypf.com/acc.html





Unravelling (2008)

Popular Posts