Williamsberg Bike Festival

In May I got on a plane and flew half way across the world. I went the long way....(thanks to a jealous relative who booked my tickets) but I made it there in the end.

I stopped off in LA to take some photos and meet some people then jumped back on the plane, flew over some land and touched down in NYC.

I think May is a wonderful month as it is. Many great people are born in May, its the beginning of Winter (where im from) and is another month closer to mid-year bonus!
But what really tickled my fancy was to find out that my favorite month is actually Bike Month in NYC!

I was totally blown away by the amount of good looking bikes riding around and the level of skill from the bikers operating them.
I found my calling to throw down the camera and become a full time bike courier!
Unfortunately I did not have time to do this but im not ruling it out!

I was walking around Brooklyn with my dear friend Luke and we stumbled across bike fetish festival smack bang in the middle of a street.
My knees got a little wobbly, my heart rate went above 180 and a little giggle kept building up in my stomach. It was like heaven in Williamsberg!




Popular Posts