Numbers Numbers Numbers!

Numbers have really been the only thing that I remember.

In saying that I was totally useless at Math but when it come to phone numbers, birthdays, addresses, dates, times (well maybe not so much times) post codes, pin numbers, etc. I have a wonderful ability to remember them.
For the past 6 months or so, numbers have been acting strangely for me.
They constantly seem to be repeating.
When I look at the clock it will be a recurring number such as 11.11 or 3.33 or 10.10.
Peoples addresses have been 111 unknown st, and Rocky lives in house number 1818!


It started happening way too frequently so I decided to look it up.

Apparently it is supposed to mean that a guardian angel has got my back and is wanting me to be aware of it so i stay on the right track.
So I would just like to say thanks to my guardian angel for hanging around and watching my back but in all honestly the number thing is is starting to get on my nerves.

Keep on keeping on!

Over and out

WaHS.

Popular Posts