No Anchor - Album Launch

Hello Peoples

Ok so I enjoy listening to music. I am in no way a music guru but I do know what I like to listen to.
In actual fact I really don't know anything about music.
I tried to play numerous instruments when I was at school but the lure of playing outside was much greater then my drive for practicing so the instrument was often replaced for a bike or ball.
I think this is a good thing cause I know have a huge admiration and respect for people who are musically minded.


A band that i have been introduced to recently is No Anchor.
Made up of Ian and Alex.
These two very talented boys put together a band that blows the crap out of your ear drums until they bleed but leaves you wanting more.
They have their debut album launch coming up and I think everyone should go along.

Friday 8th August at the Hangar in Red hill.
The music is awesome and the Record artwork is an absolute pleasure to flick through.

Make sure you get along and support these lads.

Later,

WaHS

Popular Posts