I don't have all that much to say when I can't shut up

I always find interest in the first blog.....

Im going to use this blog account as a journal of my creative exploration.
I spend 4 days of my week sitting at this desk struggling to come to terms with the facts that I would much prefer to be somewhere else. So thats when I start to explore where my mind can go with out me.
This blog will be a documentation of where it goes and what it finds.
With help of my friends, collegues and the world wide web, This is going to be a learning process for myself and whoever stops by long enough to read.

So far today I learnt about a Six legged Dear in Georgia and that sitting in the sun drinking a cup-a-soup on a winters day is an extremely pleasurable experience. Even amongst the broken egg shells.

until next time,

WaHS

Popular Posts